DescriptionBuilt in 1910, the Oliver Building was originally designed as a commercial warehouse. Constructed of brick and heavy timber, the building retains much of the original design intent and still conveys its historic associations of being a major player in commercial growth around the railroad. Despite being vacant for some time, the building remained in good condition and was an excellent candidate for a multi-use building.
The Oliver Building project included converting the vacant space into two-stories of commercial and seven two-story loft apartments on the third and fourth floors. There is also a full basement which has phenomenal natural light and a ceiling height of 11’-0”. The commercial spaces include offices and a fitness club. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.